By joining the Eclipse Sparkplug Working Group, you can participate in an open and transparent community to shape the future of Sparkplug specifications and its implementations.
Key benefits of the membership include:
- Drive the evolution and broad adoption of the Sparkplug protocol and related technologies that underpin open and interoperable IIoT solutions.
- Directly impact the future success of hundreds of thousands of automation projects by enabling 'plug and play' IIoT
- Contribute to the overall technical and business strategies related to Eclipse Sparkplug
- Gain insights and educate others on the benefits of MQTT and Sparkplug technologies to accelerate product development
- Play a role in defining compatibility rules and a compatibility and branding process for the implementations of Sparkplug specifications to ensure application portability
To learn more about the benefits of joining the Sparkplug Working Group, please download the Sparkplug Membership Prospectus.
Eclipse Sparkplug membership adds value to the base of the Eclipse Foundation membership. If you are looking for more information on all the benefits of Eclipse Foundation memberships, please have a look at the Eclipse Foundation Membership Prospectus.
Looking for information on joining as a Committer Member of the Eclipse